Dynamic Fieldwork are experts
in Data Collection in the
Market Research space.
Dynamic Fieldwork work to take
away the everyday hassles and strains of
multi country fieldwork from our clients.
Dynamic Fieldwork are specialists in International Data Collection & Fieldwork Consultancy with a focus on quality and cost efficiencies. We work to take away the everyday hassles of multi-country fieldwork with a particular focus on B2B, B2C and Healthcare Sectors.
Based in London UK, we offer both qualitative and quantitative modes of Data Collection with our core strength having the know-how and capability to get the job done. Our preference is to work hand in hand with our clients to deliver their global data requirements to budget and on time.
We have successfully delivered international data to many of our clients with very specific and hard to reach audiences. We deliver not only to branding and research agencies, but also to global corporations, management consultants and other such organisations that require primary research data.
- Healthcare Market Assessments
- Animal Studies/Laboratory Studies
- Patient Satisfaction Studies
- Dental & GP Care
- Healthcare Risk Assessments
- Remote Heath Monitoring Trials
- Medication & Drug Awareness
- C-Sat & Loyalty
- Image/Attitude, Awareness & Usage
- Product testing, Concept Evaluation
- Brand/Product Positioning Surveys
- Localised Studies
- Price testing/forecasting
- B2C PROJECTS
- Tracking & Customer satisfaction Studies
- Market Sizing
- Profiling & Segmentation Studies
- Loyalty Studies
- Attitude & Awareness
- Pricing Studies
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Consumer Voice
Advanced Analysis Techniques
- Max Diff – Individual trade off – results are more differentiated and respondent friendly
- Conjoint – Product bundle approach, Choice Based, Adaptive Choice Based and Menu Choice Based.
- Segmentation – Attitudinal segmentation, behavioural segmentation, a needs segmentation
- Driver Analysis – The two main approaches, Ridge Regression and Shapley Values Analysis
- TURF – Old approach that looks at picking the best X items out of a larger set
- CHAID – Primarily used for identifying groups of people who are more or less likely to have a certain characteristic.
- Market Sizing – Niche and usually looked at in a monadic approach.
- Pricing – Simpler approaches, including Gabor Granger, Van Westendorp, Perceived Value Pricing