GDPR Compliance Policy & Privacy Notice
GDPR Compliance Policy
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 with respect to how organisations manage and process personal data. It will supersede the 1998 Data Protection Act (DPA). Dynamic Fieldwork Ltd is committed to and will comply with applicable GDPR regulations when they take effect in May 2018, protecting and manage personal data in accordance with accepted standards. Dynamic Fieldwork will work closely with our clients and partners to meet contractual obligations for all services.
The following framework will enable Dynamic Fieldwork Ltd to prepare and adhere to the principles which are fundamental to adhere to General Data Protection Regulation:
GDPR Compliance Policy Download >>>
Dynamic Fieldwork intends to meet its legal responsibilities for privacy and is registered in the Information Commissioner’s public register of data controllers (Reg No: ZA206977) to collect data for the following purposes:
- Consultancy and advisory services
- Information and database administration
- Trading/sharing personal information
If Dynamic Fieldwork needs to collect data for any purpose not stated above, we will notify the Information Commissioner before collecting that data.
Whenever collecting information about people Dynamic Fieldwork Ltd agrees to apply the following principles:
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data will be obtained only for the purpose specified.
- Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes required.
- Accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Data will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Data processed will be in accordance with the rights of data subjects under GDPR.
- Security: appropriate technical and organizational measures will be taken and unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction or damage to personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred outside the EU unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of data protection.
Dynamic Fieldwork is passionate about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver data collection services for research purposes only. Your personal data may include information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Respondents will be told exactly what the information is being collected for and any other information necessary. We must get individual consent before proceeding with any aspect of the fieldwork process and will adopt the following in accordance with GDPR.
- We think in advance about what we wish to do with personal data – i.e. should we receive names and addresses for a specific campaign we should only use that info for that campaign
- Individuals have a right to see what data is being kept on them, and for what purpose within 30 days
- The same principles will apply if/when data is taken out of the office.
Our Privacy Notice is intended to describe to you how and what data we collect, and how and why we use your personal data. It also describes options we provide for you to access, update or otherwise take control of your personal data that we process. If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described above, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.